Responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application's compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties
• Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Bug fixing and improving application performance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Ios Development with Xcode & Swift.
• Experience with Ios Ui Frameworks
• Strong Programming Skills: C, C++, and Swift is a Plus
• Collaborate with a Team to Define, Design, and Ship New Features
• Identify and Correct Bottlenecks and Fix Bugs.
On time salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Upto 40k
• Objective C: 2 years (Required)
• work: 1 year (Required)
• total work: 2 years (Required)
• iOS: 1 year (Required)
For more details Eight four two zero eight one five one five nine (HR – Maya)